Long Cam Vietnamese Coffee Filter
Manufactured in Vietnam from food-grade stainless steel this Vietnamese Coffee Filter is very high quality, known as a “Phin Cà Phê” in the Vietnamese language. The Vietnamese Coffee Filter will allow you to brew delicious Cà Phê Sữa Đá at home.
Innovative three piece design and a metal handle instead of the plastic knobs found on many other designs.
The gravity damper boasts weight enough to stay in place when adding water which prevents the coffee from “blooming”. Which is a common problem with the cheap aluminum Vietnamese coffee filters.
- The traditional way to make Delicious Cà Phê Sữa Đá like in Vietnamese Phở restaurants. The Vietnamese Coffee Filter is used in Coffee shops all across Vietnam.
- Built to last for many years. The three-piece design is very easy to use and can be quickly cleaned afterward. Dishwasher Safe.
- A fun way to make coffee. Quick, Inexpensive, Reusable, Lightweight for travel, or backpacking.
- The 6Q is for brewing ~4 oz. The 7Q is for brewing ~6 oz. The 8Q will brew ~8 oz. The 9Q will brew ~10 oz.
- Especially important tip: After placing coffee grounds in the Filter and placing the damper into the chamber press the grounds and leaving the damper inside pour only a small of water into the chamber, then waiting about 10 seconds for the coffee grounds to get saturated before filling the chamber with water, it will prevent the Vietnamese Coffee “Bloom” problem. We highly recommend Trung Nguyen Coffee or Anni Coffee both from Vietnam and they will be the correct Grind. Or try grinding your own for the freshest coffee, try Chestbrew Vietnamese Coffee.
- Also keeping in mind that the milk and the ice melting will increase the amount of Vietnamese Coffee that will be consumed.