The book that started the guerrilla marketing revolution, expanded and completely updated for the twenty-first century. When Guerrilla Marketing was first publisher in 1983, Jay Levinson revolutionized marketing strategies for the small-business owner with his take-no-prisoners approach to finding clients. Based on hundreds of solid ideas that really work, Levinson’s philosophy has given birth to a new way of learning about market share and how to gain it. In hthis completely updated and expanded fourth editio, Levinson offers a new arsenal of weaponry for small-business success, including
- Strategies for marketing on the internet [explaining when and precisely how to use it]
- Tips for using new technology, such as podcasting and automated makreting
- Programs for targeting prospects and cultivating repeat and referral business
- Management lessons in the age of telecommuting and freelance employees
- Critical information on establishing the right company attributes and attitudes
Guerrilla Marketing is the entrepreneur’s marketing bille – and the book every small-business owner should have on his or her shelf.
Jay Conrad Levinson is the author of more than a dozen books in the Guerrilla Marketing series. A former vice president and creative directer at J. Walter Thompson Advertising and Leo Burnett Advertising, he is the chairman of Guerrilla Marketing International, a consulting firm serving large and small businesses worldwide.